It's tough selling your house while still living in it. Each morning, I must do the following things:
* Make the bed
* Stuff dog beds under bed
* Wipe off bathroom sink
* Put basket of lotions and soaps under sink so counter space looks ample
* Make sure nothing is on the kitchen counter
* Make sure the living room is tidy and couch and chair cushions are fluffed
* Make sure dog hair tumbleweeds aren't rolling across the bathroom or kitchen floors
* Make sure blinds are open so rooms look sunny, bright and spacious
* Sweep screened-in back porch and make sure glass top patio table doesn't look too dirty
The process is exhausting. I try to take care of most of these tasks in the evening, but still ....
I feel like putting a sign on the door: "Dear potential buyer: I'm doing the best I can to make this a fabulous show home, but let's face it, two people and two dogs live here!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yes it is a pain. But there is a bright side, you will soon be moving into a beautiful new home yourself. And the person buying your current home will be excited and eager to move into what will be become their new space as well. It is exhausting but think about the bright side!! A new home for you soon as well!!
Post a Comment