Saturday, May 03, 2008

40 - it's just out there!

Well, here I am: turning a ripe ol' 32 years old today. I was trying to let this one slide by quietly but have to admit I do appreciate all the warm wishes and my fabulous family and friends. My dear friend Tiffany posted such a sweet item about me on her blog.

Yes, I'll be 40 in a mere eight years, but I have to acknowledge all the wonderful things in my life and feel I have accomplished a great deal in my 32 years. Who knows where I'll be or what I'll be doing when I hit the big 4-0 but I feel certain I'll be counting my many blessings.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday My Dear, Sweet Friend. You are One Groovy Chick! Love Ya, Ronda

Shelia said...

Girl, you're making 4-0 sound like a death sentence. Don't do that. I'm 4-0 plus ... um ... a few more. Which I can tell you matters not at all. Numbers are nothing. Go to the park tomorrow and consider how many years the trees have been standing. And then consider how much more you mean to God than the trees. You live until you die. Period. What matters is what we do with the time we have here. And to that end, we should strive not to make a difference, but to make a GAIN.

Happy birthday, by the way! (This time I'll write it on my calendar so I'm not surprised.) :D

Tiffany said...

I hope it was a good one! I'm not sorry that I let everyone know about your birthday! There's nothing like warm wishes to make the whole aging part seem not-so-bad! Love you lots!