Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Eight years ... really?

Today Clint and I marked our eighth anniversary. I can hardly believe it. So much has happened since we stood in the Nazarene church in San Angelo, Texas, and exchanged our wedding vows. As those vows predicted, we've had better, we've had worse and we've had true love and happiness.

I'm blessed to have a great husband who puts up with my occasional bouts of crazy and grumpy. We can laugh together over such silly things - jokes that only he and I would find funny. We share a history and a passion. Thanks, Clint, for being the love of my life.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Happy Anniversary!! My favorite part of your wedding day was the look on Clint's face the first time he saw you in your dress. Hope you guys have another 80 just as happy!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary Holly & Clint. I know you two have many, many more to come.